suzanhakwik
I've Been Here Awhile

******* Edit labels ********

73 REPLIES 73

Re: How do i do the rebate coupon online

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello krista76

Follow my steps below to find it. If u can not find it, there is a issue with many customers where the rebate does not show and u need to call into Rogers or print out the rebate form, fill it and send it to Rogers. Follow the steps before calling in tho.

1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.

2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab

3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"

4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list

5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a rebait option.

As for the rebate form it self? You need to print it out & mail it in. I will post the link to google underneath. Click on the first page saying [pdf MAIL-IN REBATE - Rogers. Print it out & fill it out. Mail it & wait a 2-6 weeks for it to be applied.

I'm having the same problem...no link for rebate. I am in MY ROGERS, under my # under wireless...my phone etc. NO LINK ANYWHERE. Any other ideas? 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello GaryTschetter

Like i said above, if u do NOT see it, you have the option to find it only and print out the mail in rebate, fill it out and mail it too them. You can also call in and have them remove it for u.

carlb
I Plan to Stick Around

I foubd it on the overview page, top of page is my wireless on the right side of that box under my 10

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Carlb

Some accounts will find it there and most accounts will either need to call in if they don't see it or find it in another place.