Re: How do i do the rebate coupon online

marg
I've Been Around

thank you

it worked!

lynnleroux1957
I've Been Around
What does it mean if I don't have the rebate option under my phone?????

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello lynnleroux1957

That means your rebate either got removed or the rebate never got applied. When did you get your upgrade done?

daphers
I've Been Around

where do i find the rebate form online?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello daphers

There is 2 main threads about this. A little search would show you them. Anyways here is how to find it.

1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.

2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab

3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"

4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list

5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a rebait option.

stacygr
I've Been Around

Not if you bought a rogers internet stick.  you can't do those online - you have to somehow find a printable form and mail it in, except rogers customer care won't tell you where.  they sent me to this chat email which turned out to be a dead link.

Gaidheal
I've Been Around

Thanks - I would *never* have found that without a forum post

😉

gmcw
I've Been Around

Thanks very much for this!  It has taken me 90 minutes to get this done.  Why do they make it so very hard...

weyl1010
I've Been Around
good.

shelleyfi
I've Been Around
From what i see on my rebate it says this offer not valid for iphones

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello shelleyfi

Its valid for every phone including the iPhone. A few years back they would not allow it but they do now. I have done it with my 4/4S and 5. Worked just fine

winniel
I've Been Around
Thank you very much...they certainly don't make it easy

sean4488
I've Been Here Awhile

so I just received the iphone 5s, went online, saw i had rebate available but it said for SONY EXPERIA X10.....a phone i had 3 years ago... i guess i could have gotten a 50 dollar rebate but ofcourse why would they tell me?!? anyways i pressed it regardless, got an email today saying you have received a blank dollar refund for your blank phone, it will be applied on blank date...i click "email not working? press here to view online" and it just takes me to rogers.com.... checked my balance havent received anything... so now, not only did i miss out on the Xperia x10 refund... the rebate option has disappeared... any help would be appreciated....

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sean4488

The will just place the old phone name instead of the iPhone 5S. They do this with everyone. Every 6 months that i upgrade, it will show me old device on the rebate form. Its normal. Also the rebate will be applied on your invoice, not the current balance.

There was never a refund for the X10.

ive done all that was suggested but it does not show rebate. what else should i do

oej
I Plan to Stick Around

Same here i know Meow mix has instructions and so does the rogers website if you do a search but i didn't find any area where the new phone is listed anywhere . 

I've looked almost everywhere possible no luck the rude sales person who gave me my phone at one of the rogers location said he wouldn't do mine online unless i had online billing and threw me the rebate coupon to mail in.

When i spoke to one of the rogers agent on the phone she said it should also be there when the new phone shows up on your online account,i just gave up and mailed it in.

Maffi
I've Been Around
I do not see a rebate option

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Maffi

Did you follow my my steps? Try and see. If it doesn't work, i would call in and see if they can manually give you the credit for next month's bills.

" 1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.

2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab

3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"

4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list

5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a rebait option.

Those are the steps to get it.

90 days is how long you have to apply your rebate

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello whall1

That is correct & that has been said before on the thread already. Also at times the 90 can go more. I did my rebate for my iPhone 5 in Feb of this year. At times you can do the rebate after 90 days but its highly suggested you do it within the 90 days or in the start.

As for the rebate option, it has been having issues so they removed it. You will need to wait 30 days & then do the rebate or call in & have them add the $50 credit on your account.

janz
I've Been Here Awhile

I just upgraded to an iPhone5S (Yay!).  How do I "finish my upgrade" so that I can get my rebate?