How do i do the rebate coupon online

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
addiction
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: How do i do the rebate coupon online

The worst part of this whole thing is that NO WHERE on the website does it say the Iphone 5 is 329 with a mail in rebate of $50. This is terrible on Rogers part. It says "As low as $279". Which means we can charge you whatever we want too and you have to bend over and grab your ankles to whatever hoops we want to put you through to get another $50 off the phone.  I picked my phone up yesterday and they refused to honor the 279 price I negotiated on Sept 29. IT SHOULD BE 279 - $50 credit but noooo of course it isn't. I won't be so stupid in 3 years.

Cheers

pdubois64
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm not sure where you are looking but i see this above the listed price in the check upgrade eligibility section:

Device Price (Before $50 Hardware Upgrade Credit)

kloewen
I've Been Around

This is great, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out HOW to get the rebates for both my kids iPhones.  Grrrrr.

Anyone offer me some advice?

Thanks!

pdubois64
I Plan to Stick Around

@kloewen wrote:

This is great, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out HOW to get the rebates for both my kids iPhones.  Grrrrr.

Anyone offer me some advice?

Thanks!

See post #2

hockeygalsherry
I've Been Around

I followed the instructions from Julie to get Iphone rebate and there is no apply for rebate section under personalize your phone.Anyone have any tips on how to get rebate?Store and online are absolutely useless.Also,watch your bills!!!!I  keep getting over billed for my home phone and have to call every month.They keep saying there is a "glitch" but I wonder if it is on purpose.You would think a company this big could get their act together when it comes to actually getting customer billing right.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hockeygalsherry. Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums Smiley Happy.

There are threads on here with the answers on how to get the rebate online. I will post the links & the info you need as well Smiley Happy.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Apple_Devices/thread-id/3231/pag...

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Apple_Devices/thread-id/4504/pag...

Here is the answer as well.

1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.

2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab

3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"

4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list

5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a rebate option.

6. Choice the " Get my Rebate" & it should work.

If the rebate does not show up, i would suggest mailing in the original mail in rebate coupon you got from the store OR download it from Rogers & then filling it in & then mailing it to them. It will take 4-6 weeks.

Vpalacio
I've Been Around

How to claim my 50$ rebate from rogers?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Vpalacio

This has been asked many times on this forum and threads. Here is how to get the rebate.

1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.

2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab

3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"

4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list

5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a rebait option.

Jillybeanx
I've Been Around

I upgraded to the iPhone 5 because of the great offer of $129- $50 rebate. I am trying to get my phone rebate under Products and Services like I was told by a Rep, but the link is blocked out in my profile and I'm not able to click on it...?!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jillybeanx

When you first did the upgrade, & then went on the page to do it, was it there? If it was there & it worked, that means you already submitted it. If not it takes up to 48 /72 hours to show up.