How do I separate my rogers.com email account from my Outlook.com email account?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

How do I separate my rogers.com email account from my Outlook.com email account?

I would like these 2 email accounts to be totally separate.  No sharing of anything.

Right now they are synced via the contacts.  I change, add or delete a contact in one of these accounts and it automatically affects the other.

I also have a blackberry where these two email accounts are on it.  The blackberry  has it's own set of contacts which I am able to manually manipulate.

live.ca vs rogers.com

help please!

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: How do I separate my rogers.com email account from my Outlook.com email account?

They SHOULD be seperate to begin with.

If you log into your rogers.com... and there is NO other email account associated in it, which it PULLS in, etc.. it should be on its own.

If you log into your outlook.com, and same thing, its not pulling the rogers one at all.. it should be on its own.

Only other possibility... is that a 3rd party program, like on a phone, etc.. is merging the contact lists, etc.