cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reach a live person to speak to at Rogers?

Happy01
I Plan to Stick Around

How do I reach a live person to speak to at Rogers?

***edited labels***

49 REPLIES 49

Re: How do I reach a live person to speak to at Rogers?

teragram
I Plan to Stick Around

@lockdown2341 wrote:

Customer service is the reason it is one hour. There would have been one hour worth of customers to serve before we could take your call.

Then perhaps Rogers needs to hire more help. I understood that a major priority of the new CEO was to improve customer service. What happened there?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @teragram

They are but you also need to understand that they can't over hire. Same with other companies. Let's take Best Buy for example where I work. We have scheduled people to come in. Some call in sick. We can't call others in due to the schedule or staff availability. Same goes with Rogers. I know some people which work at the call centers and they can't over hire or schedule to many people at a time due to pay and such. Remember they only have so many hours for each department and person to work with.

teragram
I Plan to Stick Around

I actually understand very well. Poor service is poor service no matter where you receive it from, be it Rogers or Best Buy!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @teragram

That is your opinion but i don't think you understand it very well though. If you did, you wouldn't be saying that... Anyways hope you go though and eveything worked out!

teragram
I Plan to Stick Around

It does not take a rocket scientist to understand the difference between good service and bad service. I tipped a waiter exceptionally well this evening because he provided superior service. Please do not tell me what I do not understand as I am capable of judging good vs. bad service based on my OWN experience. Also, the wait times when calling Rogers are major issues for a lot of customers. You read numerous complaints about this - here, on Facebook, on Twitter - so much so that all these people cannot be wrong.