cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reach a live person to speak to at Rogers?

Happy01
I Plan to Stick Around

How do I reach a live person to speak to at Rogers?

***edited labels***

49 REPLIES 49

Re: How do I reach a live person to speak to at Rogers?

kco
I Plan to Stick Around
My previous internet supplier has a decent workaround to somewhat ease long wait times. They give an estimate of the wait time and the choice to have them call back. If you choose to have them call back you key in the phone number they are to call. Your priority in the help queue does not change. Of course you need to be by your phone when they call.

My usual workaround for waiting is to switch to speaker phone and do something else until they answer.

Happy01
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the info, KCO - I have, at times, put it on speaker phone too but like you say, you have to remain close to the phone.

@kco wrote:
My previous internet supplier has a decent workaround to somewhat ease long wait times. They give an estimate of the wait time and the choice to have them call back. If you choose to have them call back you key in the phone number they are to call. Your priority in the help queue does not change. Of course you need to be by your phone when they call.

My usual workaround for waiting is to switch to speaker phone and do something else until they answer.

And Rogers offers this exact same feature if it is extremely busy.

It's a fact of life that you're going to have to wait when calling into any customer service line. We could have a full staff of people available and still you would have to wait if a huge number of people call in around the same time. You can call it poor service if you want; fact is the customer service line is first come, first serve, and if you're waiting on hold that is because we are providing customer service to those who called before you did and resolving those issues to the best of our ability.

dng1
I've Been Here Awhile

I just had a favourable experience talking to a live agent.  No wait time.  Thanks Rogers

Happy01
I Plan to Stick Around

That telephone number of 1-888-764-3771 I was given last month, does not seem to be working for me today.  Been pushing a lot of buttons but still haven't managed to speak with anyone....any other numbers available?  Thanks.