How do I know if I have a service term contract

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

How do I know if I have a service term contract

I am thinking of cancelling my cable, now that all  my discounts have ended, and maybe my internet. I know I have a contract for my cell phone and am keeping it. I don't know if I have a contract for my internet and cable. I am currently not receiving any discounts on these services and have had them for several years.  I want to know if I can cancel them at any time, if there will be any fees etc. I would like to know before I phone Rogers because I always feel like they are not upfront with my options.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: How do I know if I have a service term contract

For mobile there are ways of seeing online... but for cable/internet, no there is not 😞

I have always got a straight answer, when i have called in.. but may varry from rep to rep.
(i have like 5 months left on a term contract for a discount i have).

Unfortunately, you will have to call in.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: How do I know if I have a service term contract

For mobile there are ways of seeing online... but for cable/internet, no there is not 😞

I have always got a straight answer, when i have called in.. but may varry from rep to rep.
(i have like 5 months left on a term contract for a discount i have).

Unfortunately, you will have to call in.

View solution in original post