How do I enable multiple users with the Texture Package?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

How do I enable multiple users with the Texture Package?

Under the share everything plan, where we've have two lines, there is a Spotify Premium Subscription for each line. Is it possible to enable the same setup for Texture, so each line can have their own personalised Texture experience versus each line using the same account?

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: How do I enable multiple users with the Texture Package?

Hey @johnfh,

Welcome to the Community Forums!

I can definitely understand the need to have separate profiles, after all we all have different tastes Smiley Wink. I did some research on their site and came across this:

Capture.PNG

Check out their FAQ site for more information! They also have live chat available for any further inquiries Smiley Happy.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

RogersCilio

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi @RogersCilio,

So the conclusion is you cannot maintain multiple users within a texture account. This seems to be the same case with Spotify but Rogers provides a Spotify account with each number/line in the 'share everything' plan. It is too bad Rogers does not supply a Texture account for each number/line in the same way they do for the Spotify.

I Plan to Stick Around

If done outside of Rogers, Spotify has a Family plan (upto 5 users), one account, but each has their own profiles.
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation