How do I change Rogers account username?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stef_fortin
I've Been Around

How do I change Rogers account username?

My account username is the same as my old email address and I want to change it to something different.

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: How do I change Rogers account username?

Hello Nikkib47

I did read your post. You just said " why not" so i was responding to that..

Seeing as this post may help others as well,  i will give some help for both things.  

If you are talking about your Forum User name or My Rogers username? If you are talking about your Forum User name you can message any of the Rogers mods on here for them to do it for u.

If you are talking about the My Rogers username, there was a way the Rogers live chat was able to do it but it seems they stopped supporting it.

Seeing as u deleted your email and u do not want your Rogers Username, you can remove all your accounts off your My Rogers log in aka user name and it will be empty to the point no information will be shown. Also you can contact the Rogers mods on here and they might be able to provide a way for it to be removed.

Here is a list of them.

Rogers Margaret - http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/889950

RogersDarrel -

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/183892

View solution in original post

All Replies
RogersGina
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi Stef,

For the community? It actually can't be changed. 

babynsx
I've Been Around

I'd like to change my user name as well... can someone forward me instructions on how to do this.

Thanks!

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Um.. not to be mean.. but did you not read the rogers rep info posted above your post?

It cant be changed 😛

pHr0z3nMod
I've Been Around

Smiley Frustrated

Bklyn
I've Been Around

I would like to change my username not for the community but for my, myrogers account. Can it be done?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Bklyn

You mean your log in? Sure, contact Rogers Live Chat and they woud be able to change it for you!.
Nikkib47
I've Been Here Awhile

why not?  I have to delete that email for security reasons and do not wish to have it as a username....

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Nikkib47

Why not what exactly? If you with to cancel your My Rogers username, have one of the Rogers Live Chat reps do it for u.
Nikkib47
I've Been Here Awhile

Why can I not change my initial username....read the post pls. Tried that n I was told no can do....and u have a mistake in ur comment...