cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I cancel my smart tab plan?

Infinitrium
I'm Here A Lot
So I've the 50 dollar a month smart tab talk/text/500mb plan with the 10 dollar 1GB data add-on with Rogers, 75 a month (after taxes and fees) for a whopping 1.5GB of data, 1000 call minutes and unlimited texts. Thing is, I upgraded my phone last August so I'm still paying for it through my cell plan (I assume) and I don't know how that would work if I wanted to cancel my cell plan.

I just think 75 a month for that amount of data/calls/texts is ridiculous. I'd like to switch to either Chatr or Lucky Mobile to get their 8GB (3G, but all I do is Facebook/Instagram anyway) of data and unlimited texts/calls.

Another point to consider: I've got Rogers home internet, so my cell bill and internet bill are combined. If I were to cancel ONLY my cell service, would I have to pay off the device balance first or could I pay it monthly, added to my internet bill?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How do I cancel my smart tab plan?

RogersTim
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good evening @Infinitrium,

It's always important to review your current services to ensure you're getting the best value for your needs. We can certainly review your plan with you to see what options we have as we don't want to lose you as a customer. If you did decide to cancel your line, you would need to pay off your FlexTab for the phone you upgraded to in August. We would send you a final invoice with the FlexTab charge included in it. 

Please reach out to us by Phone, Chat, Social Media or here at @CommunityHelps and we'll look over your plan with you. 🙂

If you are not familiar with our Private Messaging system please Click Here.

RogersTim

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: How do I cancel my smart tab plan?

RogersTim
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good evening @Infinitrium,

It's always important to review your current services to ensure you're getting the best value for your needs. We can certainly review your plan with you to see what options we have as we don't want to lose you as a customer. If you did decide to cancel your line, you would need to pay off your FlexTab for the phone you upgraded to in August. We would send you a final invoice with the FlexTab charge included in it. 

Please reach out to us by Phone, Chat, Social Media or here at @CommunityHelps and we'll look over your plan with you. 🙂

If you are not familiar with our Private Messaging system please Click Here.

RogersTim

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation