How can you investigate copyright infringement claims forwarded to me (via Rogers)?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Batbabe
I've Been Around

Re: How can you investigate copyright infringement claims forwarded to me (via Rogers)?

Can a breach of copyright laws be the cause of my wireless internet to no longer be working?

borford
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Re: How can you investigate copyright infringement claims forwarded to me (via Rogers)?

@Batbabe wrote:

Can a breach of copyright laws be the cause of my wireless internet to no longer be working?

No, Rogers does not suspend accounts for this type of violation. Important though, not to respond to these infringement as the complainant does not have your personal information unless you provide it to them or they have a court order. Info about violations is also available at rogers.com/internetsecurity.

Brian

Marg1
I Plan to Stick Around

It was in my spam so I deleted it. If it's from Rogers why would it be in spam?
RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @Marg1

Thank you for posting on the Community Forums! 

That's odd to say the least.  Have you previously marked the email as spam? And if you remember which email address you received it from?

RogersPrasana