How can we improve our MyAccount App?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

How can we improve our MyAccount App?

Hello Everyone,

We're looking to update our MyAccount App and we would love to have your feedback.  We've read your reviews of the MyAccount App and we know that Wi-Fi access is a feature that many of you are looking for.  

What other features would you like to see in the MyAccount App?

Thanks,

Ryan

***edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: How can we improve our MyAccount App?

Generaly, i dont tend to have an issue with the MyAccount app.. but yes, via wifi, would be a major benifit.  People much like myself, to save on data, have it connected to wifi as much as we can.

They can just simply make it so it logs in via the myrogers account info, vs the phone carrier.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello RogersRyan

I would like to be able to see my bill or a glimpse of the bill on the app. Lets say we are on vacation or at the cottage & there for a few weeks / months, we will not know what is going on if we see a high amount & not see the bill unless we go threw the internet & view it.

This is another option. Also Change the user interface into something better. Make if WiFI enabled & user friendly abit. I will post more if i think of anymore.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Thats actualy a good idea meowmix.. the bill part.

I can understand maybe stuff like the FULL details may not be 100%, but the new format of the bill/display is fairly compact and could probably translate to a mobile version pretty well.. at least the basic breakdown of each service, and the line by line costing..
So even if it couldnt show full say usage details, it could show the $$ value, if its over what it should be, can call in to inquire, etc.

Product Manager
Product Manager

Thank you for the constructive feedback!

The ability to use your MyRogers ID on the App will enable us to add Wi-Fi access & open up the billing details to you.  So these items we can definately explore as they work well together.  We will keep in mind your expectations for a mobile version of the bill and work towards a balance of: amount of the key details on screen vs. ease of use.

We will also aim to improve the user interface into something better.  As we work on adding new features to the App, I think the key will be to make it as intuitive as possible.

I look forward to reading any additional thoughts.