How can i log in using my Primary email address??? to add a new secondary e-account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

How can i log in using my Primary email address??? to add a new secondary e-account

i have a big problem to log in my primary account ( i forget how) as i need to add a new secondary email account and delete some

of the old not in use secondary accounts,

any one can help?? (show me the details pls)

thanks a million

regards.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: How can i log in using my Primary email address??? to add a new secondary e-account

well, you would need to know WHAT the email address is of the primary account.

If you dont know it.. you should be able to call rogers, and get that from them.

From there.. you would go to the webmail login

http://mail.rogers.com

and then go through the forgot password steps.

From there.. once loged in, can manage the sub email accounts.

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: How can i log in using my Primary email address??? to add a new secondary e-account

i llog in the web mails.... but found nothing...

i will call rogers to-morrow and confirm which is my prime account

i will let you know can i made it or not

thanks for the response

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

If you are loged into that email (which you think is the primary)

Hover over your name in the top right corner of the screen, and on the drop down, click on Account Info, it will take you to another page.

Click on the My Account and Billing tab.

On that page, you should be able to manage the sub account, if that is the primary one.

I'm an Advisor

baloo:

I've been going through the same thing. I got to my Yahoo account with this link: 

https://login.yahoo.com/config/login?.scrumb=0&.intl=us&.done=https%3A%2F%2Fedit.yahoo.com%2Fcommcha...

I've had one particular email address for over 10 years and get ridiculous amounts of spam. I added another email address to my account, but couldn't delete my primary one. Way back when I first became a Rogers customer in the late 90's, they gave me a primary email address, which I've never used, but I know what it is. Somehow, when Rogers and Yahoo got together after that, the email address I was actually using became my primary, despite the fact that I never used the "real" primary first assigned to me. I finally had to call Rogers and told them the story. The lady on the phone has created a ticket to have someone reinstate my original primary and delete the one that's been in use for over 10 years. It will probably take 2 to 3 days before it gets processed.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Thats a good other option Jimboden Smiley Happy

As long as you are the account holder, you can get the emails switched around like that.

I had much the same thing when i moved.
I had actually PORTED my email accounts, onto my mothers account, when we didnt have a house for 2 months.. so we didnt loose the address.
Once in the new house.. created new 'primary' to get them to move the old ones back under. 
But they wer able to move things around, and put one of the ones moved, as the primary instead.