How are you supposed to change password for MyRogers login???

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

How are you supposed to change password for MyRogers login???

Hello Rogers / @CommunityHelps

How are we supposed to change our rogers.com password????

There seems to be a bug on the MyRogers page such that if a login does not have an account associated with it (Postpaid or PAYGO) - then you cannot access the 'PROFILE' tab at MyRogers to change password or update security questions.

Some services (like Rogers One Number and even Community Forums) require you to have a rogers.com login - so not every rogers.com login has a postpaid or PAYGO account linked with it.

What is the correct way for users without an account linked to their rogers.com login to change their rogers.com password?

thanks,

PHT

(FYI.... for accounts with multiple CTNs, with each user accessing Rogers One Number - every user except the one will NOT have the account (BAN) linked to the rogers.com login)).

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

Re: How are you supposed to change password for MyRogers login???

@hopetindall

Unfortunately without an account associated the password reset option is not available to be done self-serve on rogers.com.

If you wish to reset the password we are more than happy to assist with this.

Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps when you are online.

RogersMay

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: How are you supposed to change password for MyRogers login???

thanks @RogersMay

hopefully someone will work on fixing that at some point - it's poor from a security point of view to have to give your password to someone else.

I sort of cheated and borrowed a PAYGO account for the 5 minutes I needed to change my password! 🙂