How are PPV events billed?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

How are PPV events billed?

When ordering PPV content, does the bill go to the account holder of the box that it was ordered on, or to the account holder of the address where it was sent? Basically I just temporarily moved and brought my box with me and want to ensure that the PPV purchases aren't billed to my landlords Rogers account. Thanks

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Account question

Any PPV you order will be billed under the account number you are using. If the account number has the old address it just means the BILL will be mailed their. If you do not own the account & the account name & all is under the landlord then yes he will be billed for it. ( in which you will need to pay them for it) You need to contact Rogers & tell them you moved out & you have the box & they will help you out more.
I've Been Here Awhile

Ok so since the box itself is registered to my account- I will be the one billed for PPV, regardless of where I use that box
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yup. It will be billed to you since the account name & number is register to you. They just have the address on file to know where you live if there is any technical issue & to make sure its you not anyone else on the account.
I've Been Here Awhile

Great thank you
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Your welcome Smiley Happy.