Horrible internet over last 2 days (king City)

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Horrible internet over last 2 days (king City)

Just horrible internet for me in here in King City -- Can't evne watch netflix -- Upgraded to Ultimate package a week ago -- can't even run speet tests -- took me about 20 minutes of refreshing to even get this far on a  rogers owned site -- tech support? none existant -- standard read from a page -- telling me i need to install software so they can check out my computer, however, i'm using a ps3 people -- like duh

***edited labels***

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

Re: Horrible internet over last 2 days (king City)

Yea Rogers has got to pull the wraps off whatever they have been doing to their network for the past 6 weeks. Time to come clean with the public.

Rogers internet has been nothing short of brutal for a LOT of users.

And if you're a TPIA customer connected to Rogers 'Last mile' well........they're lucky if they even HAVE internet.

Yea I know, this post is total "Hogwash"
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I am wondering if that is part of the problem.. just straight out network overload now.. considering how behind they are on TIPA connections, there is an increase of # of connections.. that its just boging down the systems, some nodes, etc can not keep up 😞

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

6 weeks? This has been happening to me for 8-10 atleast. However it has recently started to get really bad. First started of with just latency spikes are disconnectes every 4ish hours (still good speeds) and now has turned into getting less than 5Mbps.  im going to be calling rogers tonight, if no solution comes up or nothing is even said and its just "It all looks good from our end" Than i think im going to have to switch to bell..