Home and Away Voicemail - Protected my wife from someone trying to scam money out of her.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Home and Away Voicemail - Protected my wife from someone trying to scam money out of her.

Just wanted to point this out.. as a pimp out on how great and helpful the home and away voicemail was..

Someone tried to pull a scam.. one of those 'oh you hit me with your car things' on my wife.

Lukily throughout the whole thing, my wife held her ground, told the guy to contact her insurance, etc..  He just kept trying to get money out of her, and was close to threatening her.

We never deleted the voicemails he left.

the police in the end had desiced that my wife was not at fault.
The saved voicemail was enough for that.

Well, they just called today.. and an actual detective called saying if we happened to have them.. they were pressing charges on the guy, and it would be some major evidence!

Well, guess what.. i downloaded them, before we deleted them 🙂

The home and away voicemail, allows you to log in, and can save it as a WAV file or play it from there.
Also some options, to set up, to email, etc you when a voicemail comes in. 

***edited labels***

RogersRavi
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Home and Away Voicemail - Protected my wife from someone trying to scam money out of her.

Oh WoW.

Scary situation but glad the feature was handy in helping with your problem.

Thanks

Ravi