Holiday Offer

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
teresa1230
I'm Here A Lot

Holiday Offer

Did anyone take advantage of this holiday offer?  What is a No Tab plan?

$20/month get unlimited Canada-wide minutes and text on a No Tab plan with a monthly bill, no term.

***Edited Labels***

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Holiday Offer

Hello @teresa1230

No tab plan means you are not locked into a contract and can cancel the service at any time without any fees ( other then your final bill).

It also means that any offer that will be offered which state " Share everything plan" means that you are not eligible for those offers unless you go on a contract.

You can contact Rogers via phone, Live chat or @CommunityHelps and get help from them any time!
robindp
I'm an Advisor

Hello @teresa1230,

My uncle - previously a customer with Chatr - was extended this offer via a direct mailing from Rogers.  He was able to call in and take advantage of the offer, and is currently up & running on the new plan.

Be aware: 

- This plan does not have any data (there may be variations of the plan I am not aware of).

- This plan is not a "Share Everything" plan, and does not offer shared data with other family members on the same account.

- This plan is not eligible for "roam like home" - if you travel, you must arrange a voice roaming package with Rogers before you leave (or be subject to roaming, etc).

As @Meowmix stated: You can reach out via phone, live chat or to @CommunityHelps.  Please let us know if you take advantage of this offer, and if you run into any problems/issues.

teresa1230
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks for the heads up.  

This plan is what I was looking for and unfortunately I understand it has expired as of Dec 31st. Do reps have flexblity to extending plans out?  I may be too late!!

robindp
I'm an Advisor

Hello @teresa1230,

I didn't realize the plan expired on December 31st, and don't know if Rogers reps can extend the offer for you.

Give them a call, explain the situation, and ask...you never know.  I hope you get it!