Hitron CDE-30364 Manual?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hitron CDE-30364 Manual?

I'm having issues with port forwarding on my new Hitron CDE-30364, and eventually got frustrated enough that I wanted to read the manual.  I pulled out the USB stick that came in the box, expecting to find the manual on there.  Sure enough, there is a manual, but its for the Cisco DPC3825, which is a completely different modem.  Thanks Rogers!

Does anyone have manual for the Rogers version of the CDE-30364?  If so, is there any chance of getting a copy?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Hitron CDE-30364 Manual?

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks!  That's it.

It didn't solve my problem, but at least I have a copy of the right manual now.

I've Been Around

thanks bro it helped a lot, now I just have to figured it out if I can plug the external drive and share files between 2 pcs

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

THough it may have changed with one of the more recent firmware updates.. last i KNEW... the USB port on that model was not enabled.
(it is enabled on the CGN3)

I Plan to Stick Around

http://www.wikihow.com/Set-up-a-Secure-Network-With-the-Rogers-Hitron-CDE-30364-Gateway-Modem

Rogers has introduce a new modem to their collection named the Hitron CDE-30364. This will show you how to secure it if you happen to lose the USB key they give you.