Hi new 2 the board and really need some of ur help and ideas plz would be so appreaciated :)

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi new 2 the board and really need some of ur help and ideas plz would be so appreaciated :)

Hello , ok our cell (blackberry was lost/stolen we called rogers they said we could pick up 1 at the nearest store cuz we were also upgrading then we get there and the store say NO , cuz it hasnt been 6 months yet when we talk ed to the lady at rogers on the telephone even gettin her name and employee num we still got messed over , its our bizz cell so this waiting 5to 7 days in the mail ....really cant happen , i have gone through the terms of service agreement (all fine print) and yet it says nothing anywhere that we had to wait 6 months im so confused really dont know what to do wife upset because its the bizz cell for calls and invoiceing ... plz any kinda information ,help ,replies, anything would be so greatly appreaciated

thxs for taking the time to read

Danmir west

***removed email address

***edited labels***

Retired Moderator RogersJonathan
Retired Moderator

Re: Hi new 2 the board and really need some of ur help and ideas plz would be so appreaciated :)

Hello danmirwest,

Thanks for all the replies on early upgrades!

Please keep in mind our community forum was designed as a place where customers can help each other find answers for technical questions and this thread is getting off-topic for the forums.

Check out other venues where customers can discuss non-technical topics including our RedBoard blog (http://redboard.rogers.com) and our @RogersHelps Twitter account. There are also lots of great third-party forums where non-technical conversations take place regularly.

To point you in the right direction please follow this link :

http://redboard.rogers.com/2011/what-you-want-when-you-want-it-upgrade-early-with-rogers/

I hope this helps,