Hey rogers! Wake Up! Eastern Time Already

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Hey rogers! Wake Up! Eastern Time Already

Well rogers looks to be about SIX Hours behind the TIME! Wonder how many people have missed an alarm? I know that rogers network has it's problems.... But rogers, did daylight savings come as a surprise?

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Hey rogers! Wake Up! Eastern Time Already

What you mean Shaggy? All my Rogers HD PVR / HTC Raider / HTC Magic / Sony Arc & Sony xperia play are showing the right time. Also same with my Blackberry & iPhone. are your settings right?

I'm still showing 8:27am & I've unchecked and checked Network Provided values several times.... Unless it's the network here, which makes no sense, since it's the same network.

I just noticed that the time of my posts are correct, but the time on my phone is not.

Rebooting twice fixed it. I would have thought that just unchecking & rechecking Use Network settings should have fixed it.
I Plan to Stick Around

I have never had a phone yet that updated the time during the the daylight savings time switch. I've always had to turn off the phone completely and then turn it back on for the time to update.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

My blackberry bold 9900 & 9860 switched right during the night when the time changed. Also my girlfriends iPhone 4S changed the time as well.

All my previous. "dumb" phones updated the time via the network...