Here's a tip for the HTC Evo 3D

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Here's a tip for the HTC Evo 3D

Here's a tip for the HTC Evo 3D if you happen to be the lucky winner Smiley Wink :
HTC is all about Sense 3 and the amazing graphical UI (user interface) so from time to time you may want to snap a screeshot of what your beautified home screen will look like. To do this, simply hold the power button and tap the home button at the same time and you will hear a "click" noise indicating that the screenshot has been taken. You can then find your screenshot in Gallery, then Camera Shots. This can be done on any screen, including the lock screen.
Enjoy!

*edited to add a subject line - Gina

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Here's a tip for the HTC Evo 3D

That's a great tip! I wish my desire z could do it :'(
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Awesome tip; works on the Raider as well.

I missed this feature on the Samsung captivate!!!
I'm Here A Lot

I've had that happen from my pocket on my raider.  I'm glad you posted this as I thought it was strange hearing the snapshot noise while not touching the phone 😉 

One mystery solved tonight

I'm a Trusted Contributor

O.k....how come this is still at the top of the list?

Works on the sgh-i727 too! Be even better if we could Paste our screen shots here..

No it wouldn't. This is a help forum.

As a side note, this really should be un-stickied or at least re-titled. The Evo 3D has been out long enough that nobody in their right mind should buy it.

@mbazdell wrote:

No it wouldn't. This is a help forum.

As a side note, this really should be un-stickied or at least re-titled. The Evo 3D has been out long enough that nobody in their right mind should buy it.

Sure it would....see alcoholicrage's post.....above  🙂

I'm a Trusted Advisor

@mbazbell. This is very helpful actually seeing as Android phones are able to do this. So really it does help & it needs to be a sticky. I am noticing a few of your posts that are not needed. Maybe you need to not post on topics that you are not going to help?

Also i know a few people that have bought the HTC Evo & a few Rogers plus stores i have asked told me they sell those phones a lot. So really you need to just stop.

Also a few more tricks to be added on this that i never knew i was able to change the LED light that was modified as well.