Help me Unlock Iphone 4S

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Help me Unlock Iphone 4S

Here this is the best way to unlock your iPhone without voiding the warranty. If you have $55 then this little thing can unlock your iPhone 4S. I am going to order one for my self as well.

http://blog.gsmarena.com/gevey-ultra-s-will-unlock-your-iphone-4s-for-55-this-march/
Richieyyz
I've Been Around

Gevey just recalled their latest cards.

It was also using the same SAM techonology.

Another words they were charging $50 for something that was free on the internet.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yes but you can not unlock your iPhone unless you jailbreak it or get it unlocked Via the carrier ( which you pass a few rules.)

Gevey sim card was the only easy way to unlock a iPhone.
Nicoson
I've Been Here Awhile

@inuho1991 wrote:

I bought a Iphone4S I think it  is factory unlocked. Carrier: Rogers . But i can't to use with rogers sim and any other sim ( Sim not valid ), Chatr only. i 'm in VietNam now ! Help me unlock my phone! thanks

You can unlock your Iphone 4S by using Remote unlocking service.You can get this service from unlock zone at affordable cost.Here they ask you to specify the details like the country name,the current network provider and iMEI number of your mobile phone.They are using latest version of iTunes software.So it is safe and secure way to unlock your Iphone 4S.

**edited for content**

bankhuyenhoc
I've Been Here Awhile

I had the 3 years contract for Iphone 4s with Roger since 2012. I had upgrade to Iphone 6 in 2015. Now I would like to unlock iphone 4s. What can I do for unlock & how much for the unlock fee?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bankhuyenhoc

It would cost $50 and you must have a Rogers wireless account active. I would suggest messaging @CommunityHelps and they could assist you further.
bankhuyenhoc
I've Been Here Awhile

You know how long CommunityHelps reply my message? I sent message already but no reply.
Thanks.