Has anyone...

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Has anyone...

Received a phone call from rogers yet for the pre-order of the Sony Ericsson Arc or Play?

The email said week of april 15th, 9-5 pm... i still haven't got one... Smiley Sad

***edited labels***

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Has anyone...

I never received any call as well for the pre-order...

I've Been Here Awhile

Same here.  been keeping my awake hours to Rogers business hours since the 15th to make sure I don't miss the call.  

I contacted Rogers via email about it and the reply as always ignored my actual inquiry and I was simply told the release date has been pushed back to May 1 (no surprise to me with stock issues out of Japan).  

So I still await a response to as to why I haven't recieved the call yet in addition to the call itself. 

Highlighted
Community Manager (Retired) RogersErin
Community Manager (Retired)

@community

Hi everyone,

Rogers is launching the Xperia PLAY and arc on April 28th.

For more information on the Xperia PLAY and arc, please visit our RedBoard blog post here or the MobileSyrup article here.

Thanks

I've Been Here Awhile

My ex put in her pre-order application 3 weeks after me.  Within 1 week she got a call, the order was put through, and she will be getting her phone soon.  I am still waiting for mine...  Something is messed up here...

I'm Here A Lot

I never got a call either. I called and called but nobody new anything about pre-orders. I was told on line chat was the only way....another waste of time. She gave up and gave me the customer service number! I tried email too, and got replies but no answers. They also told me that the release date was May 3/11. I gave up and got it from the Sony Store on April 28/11. I wish I could add up all my hours on the phone, in their stores, on line etc. and bill Rogers! Always issues.

I'm Here A Lot

Oh, be for warned, the Sony Arc does not have voicedial for all the states and provinces that have banned cell phones while driving!

I've Been Here Awhile

I received the "talk to Chat support" receommendation, too.  That went nowhere.  So....  does someone have a real answer?  I would be interested to know!  Considering today is the last day of the supposed pre-order, I am finding yet ANOTHER reason to be p-d off with Rogers.  Who do I have to talk to in order to get this phone in my hand by the end of this week without feeling like I am going to lose my temper or start swearing at someone?