Happy to be a Rogers client

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Happy to be a Rogers client

Just wanted to say that after having services with both BELL and TELUS I am very happy to be part of ROGERS,  

On the most part I find the employees happy to assist me with my concerns and questions and are fairly knowledable.

No company has 100% perfect staff.  But all and all I feel that rogers trains there staff well and has many options to provide us as clients.  

I see a lot of negitive feedback on these forums - its way to easy to find time to vent and complain but very rarely do we provided positive feed back... 

There was a time i was having had finanical hardship Rogers has helped me out  with more time to pay and the only time i was every suspended I was very happy that reversed the restoral fee (due to understanding my situation and aknowleding that i am normally very good at making my monthly payments).. At that time i was even given an offer to reduce my amount owing as a 1 x deal. to help me get back on track. Not to many companies would be doing that! 

I gets calls from rogers to ensure things are going well and to see if I need to make any changes to provide me with better service.  

I feel valued as a rogers client and would recommend rogers service to everyone! 

Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Re: Happy to be a Rogers client

Ok, how much did Rogers pay you to post that? Smiley Wink Just kidding.  I'm glad you've had a positive experience.  I don't think any company is perfect, and I truly believe that all of the big 3 need to improve in one way or another.  For me, I've found that Rogers is a bit more flexible than the other 2 in terms of negotiating, promotions etc., but I find Bell's technical reps to be a bit more competent, and their product/service offerings to generally work better.  Anyway, just my 2 cents...everyone's experience will be different.