HTC Titan on Rogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

HTC Titan on Rogers

hey, i currently have a Iphone 4 and honestly im tired of it, i want something slick fun and above all different, im seriously considering the HTC Titan WP7.5 Mango but i need to know if i buy it will it work on rogers with my current plan?

Unlimited text

250 minute calling

1gb data

my 10 

call display/voicemail 

im seriously thinking about leaving rogers all together, if this device can be suported i may change my mind... 

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: HTC Titan on Rogers

Yes it should work with your plan. As long as you have the data & the right APN settings which you can find by searching Google.

Believe it or not Rogers will not say anything until they know they will release the device. Also know this Rogers never says it will release a phone until a month before.
I am really hoping Rogers gets the HTC Titan as well.
I'm Here A Lot

I wish they would just announce their wp7.5 plans already! This is ridiculous.

I've Been Here Awhile

I have three Titans on Rogers. All works perfectly except that callers on the Rogers network show up as Unknown even if I have them in my phonebook.

I've talked to them twice about this but as soon as they find out the phone is unlocked, they stop trying to fix the problem.

We're on a family plan so when we call each other we're all 'Unknown'.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

@Bridgehead11. This has been a issue with a few phones that i have unlocked as well.

Rogers does not offer any tech support to phones they do not sell. This is how it goes with other Carriers as well. Rogers / Bell / Telus & Fido techs are ONLY trained to help you with tech problems with the phones they sell. If they see your service is fine & nothing is wrong they will not help you because they can not send you another device seeing as the phone you have is not from Rogers or the carrier you are with.
I've Been Around

Actually, the problem of Caller ID not working properly, and no MMS is so pervasive across so many unlocked phones on Rogers & Fido, I'm beginning to suspect it is intentional.

I went to Turkey last year, and within 15minutes TurkCell had my phone on the network and working 100% correct.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yea but the thing is also some phones you buy in Europe or the states are not made for Canadian Carriers. A friend of mine has a few phones from Greece & none of them are able to receive MMS or go on the internet. He could only text & call. Same goes for the Sidekick i got from T-mobile. I was able to put my Sim card in it & use the phone but only to text & call. I was not able to use the internet or MMS.