HTC Raider

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: HTC Raider

im not worried about there not being devices for this device as this is the top model for HTC and they are one of the biggest north american smart phone company. But because it just came out the accessories just aren't there. It would be the same for the Galaxy but it has been available overseas for several months.

I Plan to Stick Around

I got this phone today and I will be letting you know, I am cancelling my SGS@ LTE reservation. Yup, this phone screams sex!!!! Super awesome quality.
I Plan to Stick Around

With all this focus on the samsung this HTC just flew under the radar. I'm actually kind of glad this whole S2 debacle happened, because now that I have this phone in my hand, I would have missed out on a beauty of a phone. I think it's gonna be the raiders that come out on top of this round of super phones.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Bell has a few cases online for the Raider. ITs the same thing as Rogers so the cases will fit.

http://www.bell.ca/Mobility/Accessories?phoneSku=63845a94-2ed6-44ba-ae3f-1e8a9062512b

Other websites online show a few case-mate cases " Coming soon"

http://www.gocellular.ca/?item=cm3390&track=shopbot&utm_source=shopbot&utm_medium=cpc

I want to see a picture of it before i pre - order mine. For anyone that wants just a normal case for the time being > bell has a few.

Honestly Zombiejc the hype was so much for the Samsung Galaxy s2 LTE & no one barely even noticed the HTC Raider. Overall it is a amazing phone. Quality of the phone is sexy. It has a amazing back compare to the SGS 2 LTE from the pics i have seen. The Battery has lasted me over 11 hours ago (overnight) & still going. i got another %55 left on it. I have checked emails, i have been on the internet & texted a few people. still the battery stayed the same. The audio is far amazing. WOW soround sound makes it sound real while watching a movie. The phone is plain amazing. For the ones that are thinking of getting this, then go get it. You are missing out on a lot of fun.

I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, and good tips on how to save battery life on the HTC?

Things so far I've done:

- Reduced brightness to 25%
- Kill running apps through Task Manager & Settings>applications>Running services
- No live wallpaper
- Standby in 10 secs.

Anything else?

One thing I haven't tried yet is to switch off 4G and just use 3G, just don't know where to find it..Im gonna play around for a bit.

I Plan to Stick Around

Can anyone comment on battery life using LTE?

Seems like it has great battery life using 3G.

I Plan to Stick Around

Well, I live in Manitoba so we don't have LTE, currently running 4G but will let you know how it is on 3G later today.
I'm Here A Lot

How does the phone's thickness and weight feel? Polar opposite from the GSII.
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, coming from a Blackberry Torch, this feels thinner IMO, weight doesn't bother me since I've never used an SGS2 or any android in that matter, I've always used a berry for the past 6yrs.
It just feels very solid. I'm just kinda worried about the screen, I might go out and buy a screen protector for it.
I Plan to Stick Around

The phone feels like it is higher quality than the SII. More metal less plastic.  I am pleasantly surprised with battery life and have absolutely no regrets about cancelling my Galaxy LTE reservation yesterday and picking up the Raider.