HTC Raider

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: HTC Raider screen shot

Go into home screen & press on the volume down button. Keep pressing it & it will lower the volume & go into vibrate & silent mode.

Honestly is it necessary to have a native car dock for it?
I Plan to Stick Around

to be honest i don't think you have to worry. they'll def come out with one soon. either HTC or a third party will make an accessory you can use.

also, i found a user guide if anyone is interested: http://affairesmobiles.bell.ca/_content/uploads/8dad32d0-03fe-11e1-aea2-0025903439d2/htc_raider_user...

I Plan to Stick Around

@amsid wrote:

to be honest i don't think you have to worry. they'll def come out with one soon. either HTC or a third party will make an accessory you can use.

Like I said... they claim that the only phone they ever manufactured car and desk docks for was the Nexus One and that they have no plans to manufacture them for the Raider.  A third party one is likely to be generic and not put the phone into car mode automatically.

Sometimes I'm slow.... I guess I should have asked THIS question... Is there any sign of connection terminals along the side or bottom of the phone that it COULD connect to a native dock it there was one?

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm unsure of the car dock, but Bell is selling a desktop dock as an accessory for the raider.

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: HTC Raider

Ok so I just picked up this bad boy and I'm having the same network problems as everyone else. The reps in the store thought it was a phone issue so we actually tried 2 different phones. They couldn't figure it out so I just took the phone home hoping i can figure it out myself. Called tech support and he said i NEEDED an LTE SIM. But now I'm reading that the phone should work with a regular SIM. I'm currently in a non-LTE area (Edmonton). As of now (11:21PM) I still haven't been able to use Rogers' data network. Text and Voice works fine. I hope tomorrow it'll be a different story.
I Plan to Stick Around

Can someone post their working APN settings for this phone using a non-LTE SIM card? Thanks.
I Plan to Stick Around

Same issues for me.

I Plan to Stick Around

No data... Spent lots of time with rogers on it. Tried different Sims etc...LTE non-LTE... Phone can't access data.... Certainly a rogers issue. Love the phone I hope its sorted soon.
I Plan to Stick Around

yeah i'm in the same boat... looks like its a Rogers issue. sucks cause i was just about trying to get things rolling and settled with this phone. loving it so far! they better fix this shiet soon

I Plan to Stick Around

I guess we wait till the morning... grumble grumble