HTC Raider

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: HTC Raider

Have fun with the Samsung Galaxy s2 LTE whenever you get them... I can insure you both you guys will wait for a week to get them. Tomorrow they will not ship them out. They are going to ship them out either Monday or Tuesday OR even take a while seeing as the iPhone 4S reservation takes around 2 weeks to get it shipped from the date of when your status changes to IN progress. I really hope you guys do not have to go threw that tho.
bijhan
I've Been Here Awhile

That's a lie my friend. I've with cell phones for 5 years so firstly I will tell you i've had my blackberry 6GB plan for awhile and im using the raidar. You don't need a smartphone plan because android is open source. And if we all needed an LTE plan for our Raidar the why on earth was it working before last night right? Don't listen to the reps most of them are not as bright as they should be. Just wait it out.
locomotion
I'm Here A Lot

Well, data seems to be working for me again. Who knows why. Hopefully it's working for others as well.
Jimmylegs
I Plan to Stick Around

It's working! Seriously love this phone.
bijhan
I've Been Here Awhile

Like I said wait it out, mine works now ... **bleep** im still keeping my 6 GB data plan 😄
amsid
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Have fun with the Samsung Galaxy s2 LTE whenever you get them... I can insure you both you guys will wait for a week to get them. Tomorrow they will not ship them out. They are going to ship them out either Monday or Tuesday OR even take a while seeing as the iPhone 4S reservation takes around 2 weeks to get it shipped from the date of when your status changes to IN progress. I really hope you guys do not have to go threw that tho.

I've waited this far.. i can wait 2 more weeks. my current phone hasnt died yet haha 😄

glad to see it's working now for you guys! hopefully it's stable now for the SGS2 release.

it's a really good phone for the 24 hours i had it haha

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

MINE IS WORKING. I am actually using my phone to type this while i am out. i just hope it doesnt go down again
kid_icarus
I Plan to Stick Around

unfortunately mines is still down

when i see 4G on the status bar i'll known it's back up again. or 3G for that matter.

Jimmylegs
I Plan to Stick Around

Try restarting
zombiejc
I Plan to Stick Around

Mines back just got a call from Rogers to check to see if it was back up, guess they figured it out