HTC Raider

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: HTC Raider

@ZombieJc

Thx.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yea here you go Smiley Happy APN for HTC raider :

Name - Rogers Internet
APN - ltemobile.apn
Proxy - <not set>
Port - <not set>
Username- <Not set>
Passwors - <not set>
Server < not set>
MMSC - http://mms.gprs.rogers.com
MMS - proxy 10.128.1.69
MMS - Port 80
MMS protocol - Wap 2.0
MCC - 302
MNC - 720
Aythentication type - < not set>
APN type - * ( yea ita just a *)
I Plan to Stick Around

We need to all call in and get the issue escelated, obviouslty the reps don't know anything about an actual network issue and troubleshooting each device will get things nowhere.

I Plan to Stick Around

i'm still having an issue.

my apn settings were exactly the same/still the same as what was established above

i'm using a regular sim from my old blackberry

but i can't see that being a problem as others have tried an lte sim and are getting the same issues still?

were the settings above supposed to "fix" the issue?

I Plan to Stick Around

I just spoke with a technician.  He was great.  My situation has been escalated to level 2 and I should be hearing back from them within a day.  I have a reference number and will await a call.  I asked him to please note on the file that it seems many others are having the same issue.  He did and he said he will also be checking this forum so he can pass on the information to the level two technicians.  I will keep you posted.

I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah this is nonsense. I'll call tech support at lunch and make sure they hear it from me.

In the end I might just return this and get the SGS2 LTE after all.
I Plan to Stick Around

i'd love to ask if this is only happening to our LTE device...

but seeing as the raider is the only lte mobile phone out there minus the 10 units of SG2's that's probably not going to garner any response.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

@jimmy. Ita the network not the phone. LTE Networka are havig a problem. The same issue will happen with the s2 LTE. Its The LTE phones.
I'm Here A Lot

Looks like internet is finally working again.
I Plan to Stick Around

I agree I think this is a LTE network issue.  The phone worked just fine for awhile... I am also on my second handset.  4th Sim Card, 2nd different data plan... no data through Rogers Network.  Yikes... they better have this fixed before those frustrated Galaxy 2 people come on board :0  On another note, this phone is fantastic... amazing battery life when not connected to dataSmiley Wink