HTC Raider ICS update available ...

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alty134
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: HTC Raider ICS update available ...

Looks this forum good for nothing.

No any answer from rogers team.

Same story with tech support. No body know what is happen and when come update.

Who care about customers? Looks rogers simple reseller. No any info, no any responsibility.

Sold phone and mission done...

Time to found provider with better support.

LordZog
I Plan to Stick Around

Its the same as the Samsung GS2 LTE. Telus just got the update on June 7th, nothing announced from Rogers. We don't even have a date from them. We are last for all the updates it seems. Was going to pre-order a S3 from Rogers, think I will wait and get one from Bell.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hmm so the delay is still going on. I really want to know what on earth is taking so long from Rogers to release it? Like do they understand that they have customers?
cadecairos
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers should at least tell us WHEN they plan to release the update. Instead of not saying a thing.

shaggyskunk
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Please tell me that no one believes that rogers doesn't know when! They just don't want to share! I'd bet you dollars to donuts, if rogers was asked at a shareholders meeting, or by the board, they'd have the answer pretty darn quick!
cadecairos
I Plan to Stick Around

They're probably holding it back in hopes that more people will buy newer, more expensive phones like the One X or GS3.

AllanVS
I Plan to Stick Around

cadecairos: if that's the case, than I want ROGERS to hear this:

If you don't release an update for the Raider before July 1, and if you expect me to buy a new phone, you've lost a customer that brings in $220/mth ... I'll cancel my Rogers phone + Roger TV and switch to ShawDirect and Wind Mobile.

Tarik_Dixon
I've Been Here Awhile

Agreed i pay almost $400/mnth and im getting tired of their service, im gonna switch pretty soon if they keep this up

tomuchan
I've Been Here Awhile

<p>so now that the samsung has the ics update, what of the other flagship phone?</p>
sharpC
I've Been Here Awhile

Will you please hurry up and release it already?