HTC One X Sim Card Holder

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

HTC One X Sim Card Holder

I lost the sim card holder for my HTC One X.  I have called HTC and they said they would ship me a replacement, but its been over a month. 

Anyone know where I can get one???

Thanks...

****Edited Labels****

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: HTC One X Sim Card Holder

Have you contacted HTC and see what us going on? If so what happened? Also using Google you can search and find places that will sell them. Also look on Kijiji and Ebay some people could be selling them. Search there.
I'm Here A Lot

I did call HTC...they can't give me an answer...no one seems to know the reason.

I also tried buying one from Ebay, but it never arrived.  I was hoping there might be someplace local I could go to buy one.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

That does not make sense. HTC Cant give you a answer at all :/. If you really called they would have something on your file that shows you asked for it & that they shipped you it.. Also You bought one from Ebay but it never arrived? :/... When someone ships you something, you get a tracking number. If you bought it from someone on Ebay, i am sure you are able to email them OR email Ebay & see what is going on...

Some local stores might sell them. Go look around & see.
I'm Here A Lot

Guess I should have been clearer...I called HTC they do have on record that I called and even sent me an email with a ticket # (if you'd like proof...I can provide it to you...) but the status is "Backordered" and they have no idea when it will be able to ship.

As for the item I ordered through Ebay...I believe it was just sent through the regular mail...which unless you know something I don't...doesn't have tracking #'s

I never thought asking for help on this forum would require me to prove my actions...I was just asking for help...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Its not proving your actions but the way you said it, never made sense.. No one asked you to prove your actions anyways..

Yes when a status is on " Back ordered" That means that they are waiting for the shipments from the warehouse for the Sim card trays. This may take days or a few weeks depending on where the shipment is being shipped from.

As for the Ebay one, yes when sent from Regular mail, Sometimes it may not have a tracking number but most of the times when you buy stuff of Ebay, you get a tracking number with it. I would email that person asking them kindly if & when they shipped it out to see what they say.

AS you bought it from that person, you have a right to email that person asking them for it. You did pay for it!

Anyways Rogers does not sell Sim card trays. You best bet is either wait for the Ebay & the HTC one OR look around at Cell phone shops & see which one sells the right one for you. Just make sure when you buy it from a cell phone store, that its a HTC sim card tray & not some third party one that can somehow ruin the phone or sim card.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

For the ebay part, i agree with contacing the seller, and asking if they have a tracking number, etc for it.

Depending on where its comming from, it could take a few days to 3+ weeks to get to you.   Check where the shipper is from and ask how long the shipping from there normaly takes to canada, etc.   Once its past that point, if you dont have it, you need to let that seller know you didnt receive it..  there are ways through ebay of moderating a refund, etc (not 100% sure how it works, since i have always got my packages)

I'm a Trusted Advisor

If they contact Ebay, Ebay will investigate he issue. They will contact the seller & have them provide proof that they sent the package out to the buyer. If by any means they fail to prove that they sent it, that is when the buyer will get their money back. That can take up to a few days up to 30 days.