cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One M9 Questions / Reservation numbers!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone!

As we all know, today at the Mobile congress HTC announced the HTC One M9. The M9 features a 5.0-inch 1920×1080 Super LCD 3 display, Android 5.0.2 w/ Sense 7.0, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 64-bit octa-core processor (4 x 2.0Ghz, 4 x 1.5Ghz) , 20MP rear camera, F2.2 lens / 4K video capture, 2,840mAh battery, 3GB RAM / 32GB internal storage. This device has been reamped & they did add a few new features. HTC Canada did say Canadian carriers including Rogers will be getting it in the early Spring so i would say in a few weeks or maybe a month.

Once Rogers fully announces it & puts it up on the Rogers Reservation system, you will be able to log into My Rogers - Products & Services - Device Reservation. Please follow that & reserve the device.

This thread will be used for this devices for questions & reservation number!!! 🙂

Again thank you for coming on here & hope Rogers opens up the reservations soon!!! Also another note to make. I would HIGHLY suggest you pick a Rogers corporate store for your reservation as in the past with other reservations the third party Rogers store may not get the device when it ships out & they use a different warehouse. So it may be a hassle.

Also please not making a Reservation with Rogers does NOT mean you will be first on getting the device & does NOT garranty you will get the device at launch. You will need to put a $40 deposit down for them to hold the device for you BUT u get it back once the device has been shipped or the reservation has been cancelled.

Click HERE to view the Rogers Reservation FAQ. Please keep anything about the HTC One M9 in this thread!. Thank you:)

***Edited Labels.***

39 REPLIES 39

Re: HTC One M9 Questions / Reservation numbers!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello eveeyone

It seems Rogers didn't want to add it in the Reservation system and I apologize for that. I thought they would have so I made the thread about it. Rogers did release the device this morning and if on their site for $199 on a 2 year term.

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirelessBuyFlow?forwardTo=PhoneThenPlan&productType=normal&productId_...

The stores do have it in stock, went to go pick mine up this morning, they do not have it on display though.

Rogers gives a 500$ credit towards the phone and is 199.99$ with 2 year term as Meowmix said

Phone standalone is 699$

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @james2432

That is correct. Phone is $199 on a 2 year term and $699 outright price. Rogers stores have a small handful of stock

From what people are saying on twitter, there seems to be limited stock everywhere, not just rogers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @james2432

Seems like it. I checked a Telus store this afternoon and they never received any. Some Rogers stores only got 1-3 on stock

Re: HTC One M9 Questions / Reservatio​n numbers!

Jasn
I've Been Around

I'm really interested in the Htc One M9, although you guys don't have the colour I want, gold on silver. So will you guys be getting that colour any time soon?

Re: HTC One M9 Questions / Reservatio​n numbers!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Jasn

Unfortunately at this moment there is no information on when or what color Rogers will get next for the HTC One M9. Stay tuned and hopefully they will announce what colors will come out in a bit!

Vinfab
I've Been Here Awhile
About a week and a half ago I bought the M9, and I loved it besides a few major flaws...

1. The camera was VERY disappointing
2. The phone would over heat to the point where it bothered me every time I'd use my phone.

A couple days later I returned the phone. Then a few days later I read that HTC was releasing a software update to fix those problems and other bugs and fixes.

Has anyone downloaded software version "1.32.502.31"? Or if it's available for Rogers yet. I called the Rogers customer service line and as well as the local Rogers store.

If so could you let me know how it is. I am willing to buy the M9 again if the problems were addressed.

Vinfab
I've Been Here Awhile
Edit: after calling Rogers like and store, they did not know when the software update was going to be available.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Vinfab

Unfortunately the new update will come out when it does. Rogers won't announce it and reps don't know yet. Small updates just get released without a announcement.

FYI, I bought my M9 last week and the same day when I checked for updates there was one available and I'm now running 1.32.631.31. I've never experienced any heating issues and the camera works fine for me, but I'm not a good person to provide a camera review.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @flyingsolow

All the reviews on the M9 have said the camera is not as good as HTC said it was and has many issues. Overheating will start happening when u have a few apps running which take up alot of usage.

Mr_Chow
I've Been Around

If I were to upgrade my current phone to this device, how much would it cost?

Good evening @Mr_Chow,

Welcome to the Forums & Thank you for your post! Robot Very Happy

You can find all of the information regarding the HTC One M9 here.

To answer your question, the subsidized cost of the phone is currently $199.99 on select 2-year plans.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @mr_Chow

As RogersMaude said, the device price is $199.99 on a 2 year term. In order to check your flextab / upgrade fee you will need to log into your My Rogers & see it there or contact Rogers to find out! Enjoy the device!

mwake
I Plan to Stick Around

Is this device still available? I cant seem to find it Thanks!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @mwake

The HTC One M9 is available with Rogers via their website or visiting one of their stores. It was taken down from the online reservation system once the device launched. Enjoy!

Good Evening @mwake and @Meowmix,

I just wanted to chime in on the conversation with an update for you. Unfortunately, the HTC One M9 has been discontinued with Rogers as of November 13th.

However, if your heart is set on having that specific device, some stores may still have inventory so I would suggest calling your local store to confirm if they have any in stock. 

You can locate your closest store by clicking here .

@RogersGabrielle

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @RogersGabrielle

Thank you for the update! I wasn't aware of this. I would advise that if you can forward a message to the management to let the service reps over the phone that they need to stop giving incorrect information. I just called in and one said " we can still order one for u.".hmm.

Thank you though!:)
Topic Stats
  • 39 replies
  • 11 Likes
  • 13 in conversation