HTC One M9 Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

HTC One M9 Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello Everyone!

As we all know, today at the Mobile congress HTC announced the HTC One M9. The M9 features a 5.0-inch 1920×1080 Super LCD 3 display, Android 5.0.2 w/ Sense 7.0, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 64-bit octa-core processor (4 x 2.0Ghz, 4 x 1.5Ghz) , 20MP rear camera, F2.2 lens / 4K video capture, 2,840mAh battery, 3GB RAM / 32GB internal storage. This device has been reamped & they did add a few new features. HTC Canada did say Canadian carriers including Rogers will be getting it in the early Spring so i would say in a few weeks or maybe a month.

Once Rogers fully announces it & puts it up on the Rogers Reservation system, you will be able to log into My Rogers - Products & Services - Device Reservation. Please follow that & reserve the device.

This thread will be used for this devices for questions & reservation number!!! 🙂

Again thank you for coming on here & hope Rogers opens up the reservations soon!!! Also another note to make. I would HIGHLY suggest you pick a Rogers corporate store for your reservation as in the past with other reservations the third party Rogers store may not get the device when it ships out & they use a different warehouse. So it may be a hassle.

Also please not making a Reservation with Rogers does NOT mean you will be first on getting the device & does NOT garranty you will get the device at launch. You will need to put a $40 deposit down for them to hold the device for you BUT u get it back once the device has been shipped or the reservation has been cancelled.

Click HERE to view the Rogers Reservation FAQ. Please keep anything about the HTC One M9 in this thread!. Thank you:)

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersMichaelB
Retired Moderator

Re: HTC One M9 Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hi @Meowmix Good thread and great info! This device sounds like it packs a real punch. Thanks for the heads up as well Smiley Happy

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RogersMichaelB

Agreed! It seems like a real good device!. Lacking on some things but its still a good device! It would have been nice to see them change the design a bit or the screen size to something a bit bigger & add waterproofing for us users!! 

Retired Moderator RogersMichaelB
Retired Moderator

@Meowmix Ok yes, I see your point. Hmm waterproofing would definitely be a great feature. I’m still pretty intrigued by this device. I will take a look at it once it is released. See how it feels in hand. Thank again for the info Smiley Happy

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RogersMichaelB

You are welcome! Hopefully more users / customers are interested in this great device!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello does anybody knows when HTC M9 is releasing in Canada. Thanks
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello nman

At this moment there is no actual set date other then " April". HTC and the Canadian carrier should announce this soon! Stay tuned!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello nman

Got some good news! HTC Canada has released a statement on Twitter saying April 17th will be the release date for the HTC One M9. Rogers should be following that date. I will update this thread when the reservation opens up!
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks Meowmix for the info. Can't wait to get the device
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mman

You are welcome! Yeah it's a pretty exciting device!