HTC EVO 3D and ICS

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

HTC EVO 3D and ICS

Any word on when we might be getting ICE for the EVO 3D?  There's been no word since HTC said Q1, I'm not sure if Rogers ever confirmed they'll do this upgrade.

******* Edit labels ********

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: HTC EVO 3D and ICS

Rogers will only confirm that they are going to release it once they have it. HTC Needs to release it first & then send it to the carriers for them to add their own stuff into it. Sometimes its not this case but Rogers will not announce nor tell us anything until they release it. This is known from Rogers. They never release any info to the costumers & just let us wait.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

HTC has announced that ICS will be available on the Evo 3D shortly after the Sensations do, most likely in April. Virtuous Inquisition is a nice unofficial ICS ROM (senseless) if interested. Check it out on xda
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yes but you do realize that the update will have to go to Rogers & they have to add their own bloatware ( Red Rogers bootscreen, Rogers apps you can NOT delete, other little files.) HTC will release it in April lets say & rogers will most likely release it June / July with our luck. Rogers takes forever to release updates to us on Android / MS OS & OS from blackberry.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Indeed, which is why I stated that HTC and not Rogers announced it. Also why I'm not really waiting for it. Plenty of roms to play around with until then.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

HTC confirms that Rogers has the rom.  Just waiting on Rogers now.