cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC 8X and Caller ID

drtolson
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't know if the problem still exists with the Lumia 920, but one of the headaches for me was that the Lumia 900 wouldn't work with Rogers' Caller ID feature.  Apparently, it was a hardware problem that the Rogers people were aware of.

I now have an HTC 8X (which I love) and I'm very pleased to say that Caller ID is apparently working perfectly!  It's nice to have it back.

****Edited Labels****

/drt
4 REPLIES 4

Re: HTC 8X and Caller ID

drtolson
I Plan to Stick Around

Now, if we could just get Visual Voicemail working again under Windows Phone... Smiley Wink

/drt

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello drtolson

It should work just fine on the Lumia 920 & on my HTC 8X when i had them  My call display worked just fine on my old 920 i had.

The Visual Voice mail for Windows 8 phones is not support YET by Rogers. hopefully soon it will be because its getting way out of hand not to have it.

drtolson
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:

Hello drtolson

It should work just fine on the Lumia 920 & on my HTC 8X when i had them  My call display worked just fine on my old 920 i had.

The Visual Voice mail for Windows 8 phones is not support YET by Rogers. hopefully soon it will be because its getting way out of hand not to have it.

Totally agree on the VVM... there really is no 'good' reason Rogers can't support it.  Every other 'brand O/S' phone and even some of the 'feature phones' has it....

/drt

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
That i have to agree on as well. Rogers ONLY seemed to care to get people to get the phone BUT can not actually support it via adding the VVM & letting it work on the Windows 8 phones.
Community Testing Lab

We’ve got an amazing opportunity to test our upcoming Gateway!

Click here to find out more!

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation