[HOME PHONE] Forward All Calls Except One

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

[HOME PHONE] Forward All Calls Except One

Hi all.

Is there a way to set up the Rogers Home Phone to forward all calls to another number, except for one number?  For example, I want all incoming calls to be forwarded to my cell phone, but if I receive a call from 555-555-5555 (for example), I want it to ring on my home line and not forwarded.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Re: [HOME PHONE] Forward All Calls Except One

Oh, I see. My bad completely.

No, there wouldn't be a way to isolate one single number and have it not be forwarded. The systems are not designed that way unfortunately.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @GuyIncognito77

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forums Smiley Wink!

Depending on your home phone plan, you would be able to get the Home & Away Online Manager  as calling feature.

The Online manager includes three different options for call forwarding :

Forward All My Calls-You can forward all calls to an alternate number so you stay connected, even when you're on the go.

Forward Friends & Family Calls-When you set up a list of friends and family contacts, you can forward calls from the list to an alternate number to ensure you stay in touch.

Forward Busy & Unanswered Calls-If your home phone line is busy or does not get answered, you can have calls forwarded to an alternate number so that you never miss a call.

For more information please click on the link here.

Hope this helps.

RogersSannecia

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the reply.  I guess this confirms the option I want is not available.  Essentially, I want the exact opposite of the "Forward Friends & Family Calls" option - forward all calls except for the numbers in my list.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Could you not just change your list temporarily?

You know, put the numbers you wanted forwarded on your list and then take the ones you don't want forwarded off the list.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the reply, but with all due respect, I don't think you understand what I want.

1. I want ALL incoming calls to my home phone forwarded to my cell phone.
  2. I want one exception - if a call comes in from one specific number, I want that call to ring on my home phone (i.e. - do not forward calls from JUST THIS ONE NUMBER)

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Oh, I see. My bad completely.

No, there wouldn't be a way to isolate one single number and have it not be forwarded. The systems are not designed that way unfortunately.

View solution in original post