HD channels New Brunswick

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: HD channels New Brunswick

Would anyone have info on if and when they will bring NFL Network HD on Rogers in New Brunswick? 

Highlighted

Hello @Jack80,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

With the NFL season starting in about a month and a half I totally understand your desire to view the NFL Network in HD.

At the moment we have not been advised of any plans to provide the NFL Network HD in New Brunswick. I am certain it will be available eventually as more and more channels are being broadcasted in HD and with the emergence of 4K quality it’s only a matter of time until Standard Definition channels will be phased out.

There is no timeline for when this will happen but I am hoping it’s sooner rather than later!

Regards,

RogersTony

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

Hello @RogersTony,

I fielded a similar question from a contact in New Brunswick.  Questions:

- Is the NFL Network available for streaming via www.rogersondemand.com? 

- Would NFL games carried on other channels (CTV, Sportsnet, TSN, etc) be available for streaming via www.rogersondemand.com, or are they subject to online blackouts?

Thanks in advance for any answers you can provide.

Hello @robindp,

Being able to Live Stream TV channels on the go wherever you are is really convenient, especially for sporting events which are always better when you watch it live.

To answer your questions: The NFL Network is available for streaming on Anyplace TV as well as on rogersondemand.com. CTV currently is not available as a Live Streaming channel. NFL games that are carried on Sportsnet Ontario, Sportsnet One, TSN, and TSN2 will be available for streaming on both Anyplace TV and rogersondemand.com provided that you already subscribe to these channels on your Cable package.

You will have to log in to the Anyplace TV App or rogersondemand.com using the My Rogers profile associated with your Rogers Cable TV account first before you are able to stream content.

I hope this helps, reach out again if you run into any issues.

Regards,

RogersTony

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

Hello @RogersTony,

Thanks for the information - I will pass it onto my contact.

I also see that the CTV GO app (iOS, Android) offers the local CTV + CTV two streams for your area (defined by the postal code you enter when prompted).