cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HD 3250 reboots frequently & why do we need to reboot to see the VOD Menu ???

dalexopoulos
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi folks,

my 3250 reboots while watching standard channels and when using the VOD menu system.

What causes this phenomenon ?

More importantly, we do we have to constantly reboot the 3250 just to see the VOD menu ?

Is there a firmware upgrade that we can obtain ?
Thanks
Derek

***Edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: HD 3250 reboots frequently & why do we need to reboot to see the VOD Menu ???

leman
I Plan to Stick Around

Swap the 3250.  I had experienced the same issues.  Frequent reboots and no titles on the rod menu.  A reboot fixes it for a few days to a week and the it cycles again.  I swapped to a 4250 and have had  no issues since.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: HD 3250 reboots frequently & why do we need to reboot to see the VOD Menu ???

Chris
I'm a Senior Advisor

Sounds like you either have a signal issue or a problem with the box. I would first exchange the box at Rogers and see if that helps. If it doesn't I would call Rogers and get a tech to come out and test the signal strength.

Firmware updates get pushed to all boxes automatically by Rogers. All boxes should have the same version by default.

leman
I Plan to Stick Around

Swap the 3250.  I had experienced the same issues.  Frequent reboots and no titles on the rod menu.  A reboot fixes it for a few days to a week and the it cycles again.  I swapped to a 4250 and have had  no issues since.  

Community Testing Lab

We’ve got an amazing opportunity to test our upcoming Gateway!

Click here to find out more!

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation