HD 3250 reboots frequently & why do we need to reboot to see the VOD Menu ???

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

HD 3250 reboots frequently & why do we need to reboot to see the VOD Menu ???

Hi folks,

my 3250 reboots while watching standard channels and when using the VOD menu system.

What causes this phenomenon ?

More importantly, we do we have to constantly reboot the 3250 just to see the VOD menu ?

Is there a firmware upgrade that we can obtain ?
Thanks
Derek

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: HD 3250 reboots frequently & why do we need to reboot to see the VOD Menu ???

Sounds like you either have a signal issue or a problem with the box. I would first exchange the box at Rogers and see if that helps. If it doesn't I would call Rogers and get a tech to come out and test the signal strength.

Firmware updates get pushed to all boxes automatically by Rogers. All boxes should have the same version by default.

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: HD 3250 reboots frequently & why do we need to reboot to see the VOD Menu ???

Swap the 3250.  I had experienced the same issues.  Frequent reboots and no titles on the rod menu.  A reboot fixes it for a few days to a week and the it cycles again.  I swapped to a 4250 and have had  no issues since.