Guide View

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
voyager1111
I Plan to Stick Around

Guide View

How do I change the view on the guide, I don't want to see the program I am watching on the bottom right?

***Edited labels***

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Guide View

That i know of? You cant.

The guide will always show what your watching in that way.  Always sort of been that way in one form or another, way back with the old SARA guide as well.

Lurker
I'm a Senior Advisor

With the nextbox, you have the choice of 'classic'. (the view you're currently using) or 'modern'...where the guide overlays on the bottom third of the screen with the program playing in the background. Choice is under Settings, Appearance.
voyager1111
I Plan to Stick Around

I meant for the TV Guide (the guide button on your remote).  I only see 5 stations, with my old PVR I had the option of making it a full screen and choose not to have what I am watching in the botom right hand corner.

Lurker
I'm a Senior Advisor

What company were you with before? Because, in Ontario at least, that has never been an option with Rogers equipment.
voyager1111
I Plan to Stick Around

I had an HD Rogers PVR, and I had full screen of channels when I used the 'guide'.  It use to be in set up, I can't find it now.  Ijust got the Nextbox today.

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I don't ever recall that in the Sara guide as a feature.
Unless the east coast moterola boxes could?

Lurker
I'm a Senior Advisor

Must be an east coast box because, as I said, that was never an option in Ontario.

voyager1111
I Plan to Stick Around

I am in Toronto, and I had a full screen on the guide with no box in the corner.  Seems crazy only seeing 5 stations?  I guess it is something I will have to get use to. Thanks for all your help.

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Maybe the old old pace boxes (the ones that no longer work)