Grab your 25GB Skydrive Storage Now

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayoo
I Plan to Stick Around

Grab your 25GB Skydrive Storage Now

So if you own a hotmail account then log into skydrive.live.com ASAP and click on the 25GB link to secure .. its going away .. they are reducing it to 7GB .. 

Also dont forget to get the Skydrive App for WP7 

and .. 

The PC app !!!! 

So 25GB Space of cloud .. Just drag and drop .. easy file transfer between Phone and PC and Cloud !!!!

Once both PC and WP7 apps are setup, on ur phone go to settings -> Applications -> Camera and Pic and Select ' Sky Drive' 

Next time once the pic is taken when you click menu, skydrive option will come first ( you stil have to select that to move that file to cloud)

******* Edit labels ********

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Grab your 25GB Skydrive Storage Now

Got it last night. They offered it because Google started their Google Drive cloud. That was the main reason.

Its great to have 25GB of free cloud space tho :).
John555
I Plan to Stick Around

Good post Mayoo, would have missed it!

disolitude
I'm Here A Lot

Microsoft has been offering Skydrive for over a year now. Google Drive has nothing to do with skydrive. Infact they've been offering 25GBs to everyone who subscribes up unitl Google Drive came out. Now its 7 GB for new users and 25 GB for old users if they claim in before May.

Google Drive is only 5 GB free so Microsoft probably realized they've been giving away more than they have to.