Google play $35 voucher not working

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdfweerwerwr
I've Been Here Awhile

Google play $35 voucher not working

Those of us who purchased a s4 were supposed to receive $35 towards the google play store.  We received our emails to day, finaly, but there is a problem.   after entering my code and email it says complete and displays my PIN.   My pin is blank.  I have seen everyone is having this same problem.  please contact me with my PIN

***edited labels***

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Google play $35 voucher not working

The people here would not be able to provide you with that.

I would suggest calling the number in the other post in this section by another user, to let them know the same thing had happened to you

Ambrosios
I Plan to Stick Around

This is now a known issue to the Promotion team.   This is not random and seems to be affecting almost everyone who receive the confirmation today......They are aware of it and is trying to resolve it ASAP.....They suggested that you can try again Tomorrow.

chel534m
I've Been Around

It is still not working for me. I also called the support team and they told me they did not have my information at all. Even though I received the email. Not sure what is going on but it's annoying.

rl_mb
I've Been Here Awhile

How long did it take to receive the email? We haven't got ours and it has been 2 months.

nevermind.... I have just realized my daughter put the email to trash without ever reading it.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello rl_mb

I would suggest contacting Rogers promotions team about this. They have the answer on why its taking so long. It should really take 3-5 business days.
rl_mb
I've Been Here Awhile

thanks for the reply.  it turned out to be teen user error #7