Google Play Charges

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Google Play Charges

Hello there,

I was just wondering if anyone else is using bill rogers for direct purchases in the Google Play Store! I recently just added this feature but had a question:

What do the charges look like on the bill? Is there a seperate line for each charge? Is the name of what I purchased there?

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Google Play Charges

Hello Sebe172

When you do carrier billing, on the bill it will show u the name of the app, what you purchased and how much was it. Yes it would be separated for each app u buy.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

So for instance if I purchased Clash of Clans tokens, it would actually say Clash of Clan tokens rather than google and the transaction number like it does via Credit card?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Sebe172

Yes it would say the Clash of Clans Tokens and the amount it was for.

This is mine from last month.

Mar 05 Google Bango Zuhanden GmbH - Odyssey Premium support@bango.com Contact- Application Developer 1 -  $1.41
Watch Face

Mar 04 Google Bango Dropbox - Dropbox Pro (Dropbox) support@bango.com Contact- Application Developer 1 -  $10.99

Feb 22 Sony  Wallet Funds Sony 855.999.7669 - $ 50.00

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

It will show up as 3rd party charges...

To get the details of the charges is normally on wireless usage details page...

1st  page after the summary is normally the details of your chargeable  calls....

The next page shows the details of your data usage.

On that page you should see the Break down of your 3rd party charges....

The date of purchase the company name whom you purchased from and what was purchased and the amount of purchase...

If you have multiple # on one invoice then each # will have there own break down of charges

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jkroesen

Yes that is correct. The OP was asking if the bill will show the developers name and amount which it does as i showed above and u said.  It does show 3rd party charges but also shows u what those changes are for. As said above.