Given the Run Around, Mislead, Very Poor Customer Service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Given the Run Around, Mislead, Very Poor Customer Service

A couple weeks ago I called to inquire about changes to lower my bill. Everything seemed to go fine or so I thought. After some changes to the cable, internet and home phone were made, I agreed to bring my own cell phone over from a competitor but wanted to keep my current number. I was told it wasn't an issues and to call in once I received the new SIM card and everything would be ported over. Well that isnt exactly true, the Rogers Account is in my wife's name and the cell phone is in my name. Guess what? You can't port phones over if the account holders are different. To change my current phone ownership to my wifes name requires a credit check which is a pain and really unnecessary to be honest. I called to have the third cell phone removed from the rogers account and the wireless plan changed back to the way it was.....no can do now Rogers now wants my wife to authorize the change which wasn't necessary when I wanted to add on the new phone. and I am active and authorized on the Rogers Account. Every time I deal with Customer Service it is excuses, excuses, excuses. Might be time to look elsewhere for all my services, Cable, Internet< Wireless and Home Phone. Ciao Rogers

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Given the Run Around, Mislead, Very Poor Customer Service

Hi, @DD12

I'd like to help.

I'm going to have someone reach out to you from @communityhelps via Private Message, please check our Messages from the Envelope icon in the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks!

RogersAliciaG

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Hey @DD12 sorry to hear about your experience, that is very frustrating to hea you can't do something when your were told you can.

I know there are folks here who can help you.
@RogersPrasana can have someone reach out to you to resolve this Porting issue resolved as soon as possible - I think I know how it can be resolved but I rather have the pro's handle this one.
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi, @DD12

I'd like to help.

I'm going to have someone reach out to you from @communityhelps via Private Message, please check our Messages from the Envelope icon in the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks!

RogersAliciaG

View solution in original post

Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Thank you @RogersAliciaG appriciate the assistance.