Getting own tablet to use with Rogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bad_habit
I've Been Around

Getting own tablet to use with Rogers

Hi all,

So I have a general question. I am in the US and I want to buy an LTE tablet that I would be able to use with Rogers in CA. Basically any LTE Android tablet device. So quesiton here: are there any US tablets that Rogers would support for LTE right off the bat? Or would i have to buy an International and or unlocked version?

Thank you very much for all your commens.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Getting own tablet to use with Rogers

Hello @bad_habit

Welcome to the Forums Smiley Wink !

While we support roaming for many US carries . If you are concerned about roaming while in Canada , your best bet would be to contact your carrier to inquire on your roaming capabilities . Feel free to take a look at this thread Here for multiple frequencies that are available with Rogers.

Hope this helps.

RogersSannecia

View solution in original post

All Replies
RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Getting own tablet to use with Rogers

Hello @bad_habit

Welcome to the Forums Smiley Wink !

While we support roaming for many US carries . If you are concerned about roaming while in Canada , your best bet would be to contact your carrier to inquire on your roaming capabilities . Feel free to take a look at this thread Here for multiple frequencies that are available with Rogers.

Hope this helps.

RogersSannecia

View solution in original post