Getting continual Annoying phone calls from Rogers Communicationa

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Getting continual Annoying phone calls from Rogers Communicationa

Now that I look back through my emails, that is exactly where I started in Rogers Mnagement Office to be specific

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@TJP1942

You can continue the conversation via Private Messages from the @CommunityHelps team. Let me know if you are having trouble responding to the private messages.

RogersAsif

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks.I've had my fill,wasted more time, and now I will just wait and see what happens,even though getting around Rogers sites is very difficult.I never knew communication was going to be so difficult.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

I'm just another customer ... that doesn't trust Rogers any further than I can throw a bull by the nose,  but I don't understand the fear of answering the phone  and addressing the  issue . Maybe it's a simple mistake that can be resolved in 10% of the time you've spent here , or maybe it's not, but at least then you know how hard to stomp your feet to get what you want .  Smiley Wink

You sound like someone smart enough not to be giving out any personal info they don't already  have.  

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

You could be right about a simple mistake, but it is not me who should have to prove it one way or the other.There must have been communication between the two parties to start this issue and God only knows where it got screwed up, but it is not up to me to resolve it, other than it has been an extremely agitating experience.They created it so they can go to the trouble of resolving it.

Highlighted

Obviously your call  ,  but you are involved whether you want to be or not.  From the sounds of things your attempt to make that point, that it is Rogers responsibility to fix it , is causing you far more grief possibly than just dealing with it. 

My suggestion would be to call the number once  and try to clear up the issue simply and if I had to call that  number a second time ....  well..... even my phone gets warm from the language used in the second call if the issue is not addressed promptly and properly.  It seems to be effective in most cases, though, of course not particularly legal I suppose. Smiley Wink

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes I know,but I'm into the mess now and have finally gotten the issue escalated up high enough that somebody is going to correct whatever the screw-up was, failing that  the Ombudsman has offered assistance .Thanks for advice,anyway.I just did not want to get in the middle of two outfits that somehow got their data screwed up for whatever reason.One or both of them did so they can iron it out and let them take whatever time it takes and earn their wages, and when they get it sorted out they can let me know how or why it happened.(Not likely, but I can hope)

Highlighted

True ... if you're this far up the ladder you may as well see where it goes. 

Ombudsman .... cool .... or is this  a Rogers ombudsman? Be interesting to hear how it shakes out for you .

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers Ombudsman..Kim Walker.Thanks for support.Will let you know what happens.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Got a very vague explanation from somebody at Rogers who appeared to be making assumptions about what may have happened.That won't be good enough.I want to know exactly what happened so somebody had better do a little,or a lot more investigating.How do I know what lousy information may have made it to the Credit Bureau as well.