Get this service now

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Get this service now

I had to replace one of my digital boxes.  I got the new box installed but just get a "Get this service now" message on my TV.  I have several TV's and all others are fine.  Every channel, even local channels, has this message.  What do I do to get this box to work?  FYI:  I am in Newfoundland, all other digital boxes are OK.

***Edited labels***

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Get this service now

Is any member of the Community able to assist @minecraft with their issue?

RogersDarrell

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Never seen that message before myself...

Would ASSUME its something with the box not being authenticated properly.  (something Darrell should have been able to look into Smiley Tongue).

Hopefully since we havent heard from the OP, they have called in already and made sure the box is authenticated and added to the account properly.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

I think they use Motorola boxes in the East Coast, correct me if I'm wrong.  Sounds like its not Authorized.  Should be able to call Rogers and have them send a signal to the box (box needs to be hooked up with cable and power) which would turn it on.

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the response(s).  Turns out restarting it several times did the trick.  I also had Router issues as well.  I believe it had something to due with our power outage over the last number of days here in Newfoundland.  Anyway, all is well!