cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General comment on bad RTN software

neilpalmer400
I'm a Trusted Contributor

It''s no wonder there are so many RTN software issues with Rogers PVR's when the prorammers apparently can't even work out a calendar.  I have several episodes of programs recorded yesterday (Mon Feb 16) that were set to keep for 14 days.  Today they show as "Save for 16 more days".  Programs recording today show as "Save for 17 more days".  When the Rogers/Cisco programmers can't even figure out how many days there are in February, what hope do we have in geting all the other software issues resolved?

***Edited labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: General comment on bad RTN software

RogersAsif
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@neilpalmer400 Thanks for providing your input. The option is to extend the save time 16 days or 17 days and is not limited to the month of Feburary. Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Re: General comment on bad RTN software

neilpalmer400
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Er, no.  You've totally missed the point.  When you schedule a recording you set how long you want it kept.  One option is to keep for 14 days.  So why, now in February, are recordings that are set to keep for 14 days showing as "Save for 17 more days" after they finish recording?  It's because the software can't correctly calculate 14 days that's why.  And if they can't even program in a simple date calculation, now wonder there are so many other software issues.

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation