Gamecentre Live stops working after 5 minutes...

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Re: Gamecentre Live stops working after 5 minutes...

Hi @SuperG

Having a look at the messages you've posted since the start, it wouldn't appear to be an account issue. Account issues are generally messages indicating you don't have an account linked.

From what you have said you aren't having any issues logging in just getting booted after watching the games. I see you tried Chrome and IE, any luck with Firefox? If we test on our side and don't get booted out of a game then we know the issue is being caused by your environment.

Keep us updated on the progress

RogersAsif

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm having the same issue.  I get the same Adobe Flash error message after 5 minutes only when I try to watch games when logged in through the NHL signon link at the top right of the screen.  There's a Rogers signon link, but i'm not a Rogers customer.  And based on the other threads in this forum, there's a whack of other access issues related to having linked accounts.

I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersAsif :Please reread my posts. Yes, I am having the login/linked accounts/profile issue as well. Thanks

I Plan to Stick Around

It looks like your MyRogers profile isn’t linked to an eligible plan.

A Rogers NHL GameCentre LIVE™ 2015-16 subscription is included FREE with a Share Everything™ Wireless plan or Rogers IGNITE™ Bundle.

FIRST, let’s see if we missed anything. Here are the plans linked to your MyRogers profile:

We don’t see any plans linked to your profile
Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

@SuperG

Thanks for the information, missed the part that mentioned your are getting a login error.

Also are you a Rogers customer or only subscribed to Rogers GameCentre Live? I see at the time of your posting you mentioned you were on hold, account issues require a case to be submitted for resolution. Was this done for you?

RogersAsif

I Plan to Stick Around

The first time I was on hold for an hour and a half.. I hung up. I just spoke with the most awesome rep named Cassandra, she has given me a promo code along with a case numberShe advised me that she was not able to get anything to work using my creds either and so has advised that they will be working on it and will let me know what they did to resolve it when it does get resolved. Hopfully soon.

When I know, I will let everyone here know too. Maybe help to alleviate some headaches. Smiley Wink

Thanks

Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

@healthyitch

I would like to help. 

Game Center Live customers that reside in canada would need to sign up for Rogers Game Center Live, and sign in using the MyRoger profile created durring the time registration. 

Is it possible you have purchased NHL Game Center Live?

Regards

RogersAliciaG

I Plan to Stick Around

Strange my last reply is gone..

Thank you for choosing to automatically renew your RogersTM NHL GameCentre LIVETM subscription for the full 2015-16 season. Now you’re ready to follow your team from anywhere and on any screen, including Google Chromecast, iOS and Android devices, so you never miss a moment of the action.

So I guess I autorenewed Rogers NHL GameCentre Live..

Thanks for the suggestion. Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

Well my 1 month trial has expired apperantly. Am trying to watch a game tonight and the same issue is happenning again with both my original account and the trial account. Sad really. I was really hoping Rogers would have fixed the problem by now. Smiley Sad

Hello, @SuperG

Thank you for your continuous patience, we can follow up with the support group for you. Would you please message @CommunityHelps with the case/ticket number and also we can look into renewing the temporary access. Thank you for understanding!

Cheers,

RogersMoin